Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lesson of the day


If I registered extra subject on the first day of registration, today I no need to be fined for RM100. Starting, supervision subject did not open as it promised us in the first semester. I did take action by calling around and ask for help. But nobody tell me that I should go to SGS to do manual registration, now SGS want to fine me RM 100 in order to help me register my subjects.

If I not scare of troublesome, I should just register the subject of project paper (which I already registered last sem) again in order to fulfil the minimum credit hour for registration. If I take action to do something (which I think is not necessary) ,  now I would have the chance to add and drop subject freely without being fined. Because I didn't click on any subject during the registration period, now SGS want to fine me for not registering any subjects. So damn innocent!!

By the way, this teaches me a lesson~better do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.

Next time I should do more (even think it is not necessary needed), better than do nothing.








No comments: