Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shadow gals-Guess who's who??



Four 'free' people too bored till have an idea to take their shadow photo!
They even have their own pose...lol!~!!

I think it is very obvious among them, the first shadow is the shortest one!She is our 'future tense/tortoise)~Ting Ma Lee.

Beside her is me!!!because i have to be the photographer,so my pose are a bit weird!!

After that is 'xiao niu'/little foot/'wupo'~Natalia!I also don't know what is her pose...
Finally, the most blur shadow is our 'different blok'/fungai~Yip Foon Yee!She is the one who bring us to Balai Cerapan with her father's RM90,000+++ cool car!!!

Anyway,back to our previous talk, i also don't know why her shadow so blurrrrrrr.....it is really not my skill's problem.....Maybe because after i adjust the contrast,make her shadow so unclear!really sorry for Foon Yee,i m not purposely make u sooooooo SPECIAL!!!!


No comments: