Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

'Reward' that i get after cycling

Since i know how to ride motorbike,it has been quite a long time for me for not touch a bicycle!
Bicycle have become a "past tense" in my life!
2 days ago,me n few '38' friends organise a farewell for our '38' senior!so, to make this farewell 'memorable', we decide 2 cycle at Dange Bay!
Of course,i will be very happy and agree with this plan!since my friends always say i am ADHD!Play will definitely make me more happy!

But...............
Who know cycle sometime can become so dangerous!
It is more dangerous than ridding a motorbike!

Not believe?
See the picture below.........

The big hole there is not because my hand 'itch' purposely use scissors to cut it! I think nobody will do such stupid act!
This is the 'reward' i get after cycling!

Haizz......stupid bicycle so 'hungry' untill 'eat' my pants!
Poor pants...
Actually beside from showing the 'reward' i get from cycling a bicycle,i just drop by to warn people out there who like to cycle or don't know how to cycle but still want to pretend as expert,I mean '38' senior of course!Don't play play with bicycle!
Today it 'get' your pants,who knows tomorrow which part of you will get a 'hole'!lol

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Oi! 38 friends huh? You 38 la. But this is a good post by the way. Really good. And so sorry for your pants. Lol.

summer said...

aiya,i din blame u!
i juz blame tat stupid bike!!!!