Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy life~driving me crazy

This is the first time i post something without photo...

Now is the fifth week of the second semester, i feel very tired and hard to set aside some time to do other things i like such as, watch movie (movies which are safe inside my laptop) , read novel (i still don't have time to read Twilight) , write novel and so on......
I started to wonder why i am so busy?!
And the reason i get is because of my own fault!!

Firstly- SUKAM:
People join SUKAM, I joined SUKAM too, but my 'hand itchy' go registered for TWO SUKAM-paintball and futsal!

Second-Assignment
So far, i already get FIVE assignment from lecturer ( cognitive,institusi Islam,biological Psychology,Training and Development, industrial/organisational Psychology)
Last few week because of SUKAM, i didn't have time to do my assignment. Now, SUKAM finally end and in the same time i had lose for both game ( i am so useless) . Although now sound like i have plenty of time to do my assignment, i still have the third reason from stopping me to finish my assignment...

Third-c02

c02 is the ONLY one of the chinese society I join in UTM. Its main objective is to publish a good magazine to every student in UTM. And because I am too easy to be persuaded, I have been promoted as the main editor for the 'leisure section' in my society. Sound so great and so proud right? However, it has burden me! My life become more busy than usual and more stress than last time when I was only small editor in that section!!

Fourth: Quizes

Lazy lecturer like to give quiz to us!!The worst things is the mark for group quiz is the total marks of individual quiz. Now, i can't study alone anymore, I have to teach my group member and discuss the answer of the quiz with them so that my group mark won't become too low!!b***d h**l !!!!!

Fifth: Homework

Lecturer can't attend class because her child sick. However, she gave us a lot of 'bored' homework that she haven't teach yet...Now i have to study the chapter so that i can do her homework.

BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY......

Hope that i can finish my things as soon as possible!!!

Every night i have to settle my 'work' untill very late, the next day have to wake up 6.30a.m in the morning to attend the class.Every morning 8a.m class had driving me crazy!!! I going to 'DIE' soon, if my busy life still have't end...

No comments: