Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Late 'SHIT' for my roommate

My roommate birthday fall on 'OFFICIAL RECEPTION DAY'-24/6/09...
Pity for her,not only no time to celebrate it, still need to be cleaner,help to clean up all the rice boxes and bottles!
I am very very sorry for her because as her roommate i didn't prepared any birthday present for her......I got think of going out to buy present for her, but during the MHS week, we always stay together,haizz....So, i asked the other dinosour who is very free to helped me buy the present for her. I think everyone know who is it, the most free person off course is Spike!!!lol~
The present that Spike had bought is.........deng deng~~

Brown shit

Cute right??

My roommate so happy to get the shit!!!

She even force me to take the photo with it!!




No comments: